Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Broken sleep


Had been waking up in the middle of the night for the past few nights. Mainly it is to change positions, from lying on my left to lying on my right, then back to lying on my left again. Could always feel the baby moving after I settle in my new position. Wonder if she is already awake or is awaken by me when I change position.

Feeling tired in the mornings and afternoons, and even the evenings. Looking forward to next week as there are two holidays and I had took leave to enjoy a long weekend. Extra sleeping time for me. Hahahaha....

In fact, I have started to sleep earlier too. Eyes are closing as early as after 10pm. Something that have never happen to me before.

Had a hectic Friday and Monday at work. Getting all the figures in the system. Finally the 1st round of figures are in, now we have to wait and see if management is agreeable with the figures. But I am sure that the figures will keep changing at least till January, then it will be finalized.

Nowadays, everyone I meet keep asking "When are you due? You look very big." I will tell them that the expected due date is early December. But secretly, I am hoping for baby to come out earlier. Feel so tired eveyday. If baby is early, that means I will be back at work before the CNY.... Not a bad idea. Then I will take the rest of the maternity leave one week at a time, spread it out over a period of 4 months. Meaning that I only work 3 weeks every month... feel happy just thinking about it.

But my manager must agree to it also. Had sounded him out on this and he seems ok with it. Must get him to tell HR about it so that they agree to it also. If not, how to enjoy my maternity leave??

Anyway, this is the last week of October already and I am counting down to November.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:28 PM, December 26, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Today? The benefits. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry uk[/url] You will have to aggregate your orders to report on month level and then store the data. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose online[/url] Mvqvmlneq
    [url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora outlet[/url] Efreyrlcj [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose coats[/url] pcbafgxdl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home