Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

IT'S NOVEMBER.....


Finally, it's November.... After months of waiting, it is here at long last....

Yesterday was a holiday. Cheryl had a birthday party to attend and Jasper wanted to go with her but she complained that her friend didn't actually invite Jasper so I told Jasper to come shopping with me but he refuse. Most probably he thinks that his sister will let him tag along.

Anyway, got them each a book amd 2 for myself from Kino. Found 2 more new authors to read when my supply of books runs out but most probably it will be next year. Reading a new series called the Dark Hunter Series about men from ancient times becoming hunters for Artemis, hunting down vampires called Daimons. How they become mortal beings again after centuries of being an immortal. Already halfway through one of the books.

Got the baby cot and stroller yesterday from John Little. After shopping and comparing for quite a while, finally got that settled. Had actually wanted to get the cot from Tangs but their baby section is under renovation till middle or end November. Too long for me to wait.

Looking forward to the next 2 days of staying at home...can veg out completely without thinking of work....sup said that he is also taking one week off in the month of November... I hope that it will not clash with my maternity leave.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home