Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, June 19, 2006

Sick over weekend again...


Sigh.... was sick over the weekend again. Actually it is on Friday that I was not feeling well. Went to visit my doctor again. His comment, "You seems to have sensitive nose and throat."

Jasper got a slight cold also as he was sniffling away so he went to the doctor's with me. Both of us were taking medicine over the weekend so as to recover soon.

Sunday, Father's Day, went for steamboat dinner with my dad and family. Food is only passable but the kids have fun going for 2nd, 3rd and even 4th round, the amount of food that they took is not a lot so they can go for multiple rounds.

Went up to Jurong to visit James' parents as it had been a while since we last visited them. Joelle behave much better this time. No crying sessions at all but she was staring around all the time and staring at both her grandparents really hard.

We left when she starts to rub her eyes, a sign that she is getting sleepy. After we reached home, she didn't really want to sleep as yet. Took a while before she fell asleep.

All in all, quite a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home