Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Busy and tired


Was caught up in stuff over the weekend and a busy workweek this week + a case of insomia = TIRED....

Busy over the weekend, getting my facial done and going for my knitting class. Finishing my top soon and I have started on Jasper's piece. Waited for James to finished work before going back together.

Sunday, we went shopping at Hougang Mall. Took lunch there and bought 3 DVD series to watch. It will last us for another 2 months I suppose. Packed up all my magazines in the new magazine holders that I bought and cleared up the space at the table...(it is messy again last nite). Can't sleep till after 2+ in the morning but went to work on Monday.

Monday night, samething happen again. Couldn't sleep again. Called in and took leave, I need to SLEEP.... Went over to my aunt's place to collect dumplings for the dumplings festival on Wednesday. Started on Cheryl's top, knitting her a top because she is asking for one after seeing me knitting one for Jasper.

Wednesday back at work. Clearing up most of the stuff that came up on Tuesday. IT called to let me know that they are replacing my desktop on Thursday and it will take up to about 3 hours to get it up and running after transferring all the files and favourites of mine.

Finally, a new laptop... can get rid of this old bulky desktop... but according to the rest of my colleagues, it is a bother to bring it home and back. Some are locking their laptops up in the office and only bring it back over the weekend.

Have to go back up all my stuff before 9, don't want to lose any of my important links. It is very tedious to recall which links I have missed out and for links that I don't use often. I tend not to remember them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home