Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Overslept this morning...


Was on leave yesterday to run some errands. So to me, it is a leisure day. Woke up about 9.30 to start my day.

Went to Jasper's Parent-Teacher meeting and the feedback is that he enjoys school, always happy and laughing. Just that his Mandarin is not that great. His tendency to think in English then translate his thoughts to Mandarin before saying it.

Brought Joelle for her jabs, for her first jab, not a cry at all but for her second jab, she went crying. And the second needle is actually shorter than the first. Funny girl....

Went to town for shopping after that. Jasper brought another 2 more books of "A Series of Unfortunate Events". His aim is to collect all the books before he starts to read them.

I got another new book for myself. Hope that it is a good read.

All of us went back happy. Jasper got a new Lego set for his good results. A surprise to him as he is not exactly expecting it. He was happily building his set with James' help.

Cheryl got a set too but as she is away for a 3 day camp, Jasper got first choice in choosing which set he wants. She will only be back on Friday. Jasper is saying that he sort of misses her as there is no one to play with him but when they are together, they fight all the time.

Kids....

Dad came over after dinner to see the kids but Joelle cried when he carries her. She is starting to recognise people and to her, he is not someone whom she sees often, so he is a stranger and she cries when he carries her.

Can't imagine why the alarm didn't wake me this morning as I remember that I had set it last night. By the time I woke up naturally, it is already 7am. Way past the time that I am suppose to get ready for work. So it is cabbie time again. Second time this week. Suppose to cut down on cabs but .... Sigh... didn't manage to wake up on time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home