Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Make up holiday


Polling day was Saturday, so today is a make up holiday for me.

My GRC was Aljunied so you can imagine how excited I was on Saturday night. I stayed up to see the results till the very last one. James and I had a bet on the percentage win WP will have over at Aljunied. To cut a story short, I won the bet. Hahahaha...

Went out shopping on Sunday. Brought Joelle out with us and she is rather good for a while till it is time for her milk. She can really cry when she demands for her milk.

Was thinking of setting up a separate blog to sell some of the Chinese novels that I had bought over the years. The collection is rather hugh now and the policy at home is that if I don't get rid of the books that I have now, I can't buy any new ones.

So a new blog will be up in the near future that feature the books that I want to sell. All of them are in good conditions as I have only read them once or twice. Will show picture of the book and hopefully can get the write up of the books too so that people will have an idea what the book is about.

May even sell my English novels too if possible. Will see about that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home