Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

One more day to voting


Still have not recover 100% from my flu. Nose still runny and eyes still tears at times. Rinafort is not working or perhaps it is due to me as I am only taking it once a day instead of twice a day.

Was asleep early yesterday. Felt tired as I was travelling on the MRT to go home. Had actually thought of just sleeping for an hour, then wake up and do my stuff but wake up I did, just to fall asleep just as fast after that.

Almost didn't want to wake up this morning but got the SMS that my carpool guy was coming to pick us up today instead of tomorrow as he won't be driving tomorrow. So nice of him.

Left with only 2 more facilities to close tomorrow. Hopefully there is no problem with the closing, all 3 months' of adjustments posted correctly and details given early for me to close. Last month, I was only given the details at 4.35 pm to close my system and it was after me chasing him the whole afternoon.

Okay, time to stop and do my project...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home