Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Stay home and sleep...


Went to pick mum up from the airport at 1am this morning. Her flight was supposed to reached Singapore at 1.30am but was delayed for another 15 minutes, reaching Singapore at 1.45am instead. It was further delayed when we reached the airport.

Waited till close to 2.30am when she came out. Reached home at about 3am. Too awake to fall asleep so was doing a puzzle, before I knew it, my eyes are closing. Didn't know that puzzles can put me to sleep also. Thought that it is only books that are boring will do that to me.

Anyway, Kevin had bought me an earlier birthday present from China. Those multi-tier Chinese box with an ancient lock. Had been bugging him for ages after seeing the box that he had bought for himself on his last trip to China. Told him that I will pay for it when he gets one for me but on this trip, he got one for my birthday instead. Hahaha... Will take pic of it later. I still like his better because his can lock all the trays up compared to mine, only the top can be locked up.

Mum was saying that the place that they went to have got all sorts of stuff for sale, it is just that whether you have all the funds to buy everything that you want.

I want to go there too for shopping.... but if it is only for wholesale, then no point going there because I can't buy things piecemeal from the shops.

Weekend grocery shopping, spend a bomb as usual and this is without getting veggie, meat and fish. Just the dry stuff, like noodles, rice, whatnots.

Going for the book expo tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home