Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tai Tais in my office


I am so pissed with the "Tai Tais" in my office.

Can you imagine, one of the kit in the color printer had ran out so it needs to be changed. But all the Tai Tais' manicured fingers just could not lift that one small kit and change it. According to the printer status, reports could not be printed since 9am this morning but no one, absolutely no one wants to change it.

The secretary is on leave today so she can't change it. I only found out at about 3.30pm after I submitted my report that there is a queue of 19 reports to be printed before mine. All I can see is that there is an error. Thinking that the printer is out of paper, I went over to take a look and noticed that the kit needs to be changed.

Luckily the new kit is just parked at one of the empty workstation but still no one seems to be bothered about it. No reports, never mind. Wonder how they do their work today. So I have to change it to get my report.

Some reports are over 60 pages. So all I can do is wait now. Last time I check, it is still printing the 60+ pages report. There is another 2 40-page reports to be printed before my turn.

Arrgggghhh.. there is another error in the printing of report again... need to go check and see what had happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home