Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Reckless Driver


Was driving this morning to work, real early as the car was converted to a weekend car.

When I was about to exit from the AYE to Jln Boon Lay, there was this car which just cut in front of me and expects me to give way to him. I was already in the filter lane going out to Jln Boon Lay. I slowed down to let him in and flashed my headlights at his inconsideration, I would have hit him if I had not hit my brakes.

The car then drove on to the front and tried to butt into the MPV on the left lane. From where I am, it is a near miss. He nearly scrapped the right side of the MPV. The MPV was more aggressive than me, he flashed him continously and actually followed the reckless driver when he moved back to the right lane to over take a van and cut into the van's lane to filter left to go to Jurong Port Roads. It seems like he can't decide if he would like to go to the left or to the right. Weaving around the cars dangerously, unless that driver is in a hurry to get to the washroom. He is a danger on the road.

I wonder if the MPV will follow that reckless driver all the way to his office. Now that will news for tomorrow papers. "MPV driver reports reckless driver, tailing him to his workplace to nab him."

Too bad that I didn't manage to get his vehicle number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home