Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Busy at work these days...


I have forgotten how busy it used to be working in Accounting.

Received closed to 30 pages of fax from Australia to issue capital numbers for them. More coming in from Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia in the next few days.

Have been having it easy for the last year so not really used to the avalanche of work now. Got to get back up to speed in issuing the numbers for the accountants in different regions.

The China accountant made me blew my top yesterday. I had tidied up the items in the system but instead of using the items that I had entered, he went and created more new items. He didn't bother to check what are the existing items that he can use. Just create new ones for his use. So basically, the figures in the system went double up because of what he did. Emails started flying around and he asked me to solved it in the best way possible. (Meaning - please clean up his shit for him)

If you don't want to help, I can understand. I had already said that I will take back those that I used to do and just leave you with 2 groups for you to take care of. Your groups are not huge on their transactions so please don't screw up my groups. I will take care of them.

Spent the whole afternoon cleaning up the mess he created and need to double check that he didn't create anymore new items anywhere. It is tedious and double work for me. Hate having other people meddling in my groups. Will cut off their access when I go review the access list.

I only manage to finish the Australia's group request this morning before lunch. Now need to go check on what other things I need to clear before month end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home