Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Miscellaneous


Started to the groundwork to clean up the system that was messed up after I handed over to the other accountants. The preparation is ready but I just can't get the Team Leader to sit down with me for a discussion on how to allocate the amounts.

Sometimes, I really don't understand, if the other party didn't do it right in the first place, why am I correcting it now?? It all boils down to a single action... review by the top guy in future. I have seen some of the emails that were flying around before I was asked to go back to Accounting. Top guy asking the Aussie manager that he trust that the Aussie manager is reviewing the report by product line. Immediately I knew that the Aussie manager is not doing that. His Operations Manager based in China then shot an email over to the Team Leader here saying that I will be in a better position to answer.

WTF... I was out of the picture for months and then I am the best person to answer this question??? You wanted my headcount, but didn't want the work that goes with it, I can't say anything because you got the backing of the Aussie manager but when your people don't know what they are doing, please don't say that I am the best person to comment on it. I have taught them everything that I know and if there is something new that Corporate needs them to do, they should consult Corporate if they don't know, not muck around, let the shit hit the fan, then push everything back to me to clean up. God, I really hate that woman (the manager in China)....
Heard that the Team Leader is sick today, I'll on leave till next week. That means I can only meet up with him next week when I am back, provided that he is not on sick leave again.

I am counting down to the hours that I leave Singapore. Need a break from office especially when work is in such a mess. The Aussie manager didn't want to post my announcement that I am going back to Accounting. Nevermind, then I shall sit in my present division till I get the notice to move. Which may be end of next month. Why move when it is not official. Other people may get the wrong impression if I were to move without any announcement. This is because Accounting is made up of 90% women, and what are women best at.... gossip and speculation.

It is about 2pm now, just a few more hours to go... *BIG SMILE*.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home