Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

IT Show


Went to meet James over at Suntec before lunch to see the show together.

Had told Mabel that I will get her the DVD burner for her as I am getting one for myself too. Was there to shop shop, look look for any other good buys this round.

The place is so packed and hard to move, I can't understand why parents want to bring kids there. Not kids actually but toddlers and babys in prams and strollers.

After much shopping and comparing we bought our burner also. Now just need James' finger to recover so that we can install the burner.

Managed to get a 4 leaf clover for my handphone. Wonder if it really works like that I had been reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home