Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Rude guy


I believe that I had meet this guy twice. This morning being the second time.

Left home slightly late this morning, so reached Hougang station at about 6.45. When the train is coming to a stop, I saw that there is only 2 people lighting and about 5 or 6 of us boarding the train so we had left a path in the center for the people to light and we will file in from the side. But this guy, he is really rude, even though we had left a path for him to exit with, he used his shoulders to hit us as he exit. He is not a big sized guy, just average sized and we have not even stepped into the train when he exited so we see no reason why he needs to use his shoulders to hit us. Why, is it just because we are standing by the exit so it is our bad luck and timing that we have to be hit by you? Gracious Singapore, we are still a long way from it. I have heard from my girlfriend that the Koreans behave that way when she is there for a holiday, they just bum into you and won't apologize. However, this is not the culture here. Perhaps he is practising the culture before going there for a visit. In which case, I believe that he will blend in perfectly.

On a lighter note, just read Nadnut's blog about letting go of the one you love but with a few updated versions... go read it here Nadnut's blog and have a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home