Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Back to Acctg


Hahaha... My soon to be new head just told me that I will be back in Acctg in early March.

He is calling for meeting tomorrow for a few of us to discuss about jobscopes and responsibilities... and may get us involve in a mini 6 Sigma project...

Anyway, my sup's resignation announcement is out today. It only consists of three lines. For someone who had worked in the company for so long, his resignation announcement is only three lines. Sigh...

New head was saying that he will drop a note to my old dept head to let him know about the date that I will be moving back to Acctg in which case it may be later than the 1st week of March... No one asked me who my new boss is going to be. Maybe most of them knew that I will be going back to Acctg so don't need to ask me.

Now starting to wonder what is it like to be back there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home