Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

No title


Me blur....

The other day, I issued a check for a 24 month program and guess what, I receive a call from the company today and realised that I had wrote 2007 instead of 2006. The lady asked me to resend them another check so that they can start processing. Have to get it done tonight.

Today, my sup came over early in the morning to ask me to check on some expenses, why they were booked into some accounts. So I went over to payables to get them to check it for me. It is only after lunch that I got the answer from them so I revert to my sup. Then he start to say things like why is it book into div xx1, and I corrected him saying that it is div xx7 that he wants me to check. He went, "ok ok.." and walked to his cubicle.

In less than a minute, he is back in my cubicle, handing me another piece of paper asking me to do the same thing, "Check why this is book into div xx1."

Please can't you give me both piece of paper at once. I am sure that he had printed both pages at the same time. Ok, give him the benefit of the doubt, that he forgot to pass me the 2nd piece of paper, he had more than enough time to pass it to me before lunch. But it is after I got back to him on the 1st request than he pass his 2nd request to me. You know, these checks can be done at the same time? We are troubling the other party to do extra work for us?

I am still waiting for the answer to the 2nd request.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home