Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SAP Girls 2


10.05am

Girl 3 : We will collect it at the airport. (no idea what the "it" means.)

Girl 2 : So it is confirm that we get it at the airport?

Girl 3 : Yes, confirm we will get it at the airport.

Girl 3 walks back to her workstation.

End of conversation 10.09

Can't understand, can't the 3 , 4 or 5 of them just sit down, trash everything out once and for all instead of piecemeal confirmations everyday, several times in a day?

I tell you, I am sure that they will miss out something when they are on their way to Australia. GET A CHECKLIST. Then everything will be listed down and check them off when you have done it. Nothing will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home