Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What kind of Flower are you???

Took this test and it turned out that I am my favourite flower...Lily. Be it Tiger Lily, Calla Lily, I just love lilies....


Tiger Lily

You scored 52% exotic, 58% fragile, and 66% complex!
You're skewing the results by wearing leopard-print underwear, aren't you?
Traditional flower symbolism: wealth, pride, and prosperity.
Your opposite is the...hmmm, you're right in the middle of the spectrum, you don't have an opposite. Way to go!
My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on exotic
You scored higher than 99% on fragile
You Scored higher than 50% on cpmplex

Do take the test and see what kind of flower you are... Applicable to guys too....

Link: The What Flower Are You? Test written by gnomee666 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home