Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, February 03, 2006

Maternity Leave - troublesome....


Was talking to one of the HR personnel before lunch today and she told me that for maternity leave, one have to take it 12 weeks straight, we can't break it up, like taking the first 8 weeks for our confinement and rest, then taking the last 4 weeks later.

I still have 2 weeks of my maternity leave left and was actually planning to take one week in March and one in April so that I can spend time with Joelle as she gets older and also for her pediatrician visits. She can't really do much now except drink milk and sleep, with the occasional baby talk. So now it is like I have to take 2 weeks in March instead.

Shall have to visit the website regarding maternity leave to read up on what is the ruling on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home