Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I must... I Must....I MUST


Reduce my tummy...

It is really embrassing to be asked on 3 occassions whether am I pregnant...

First occassion was last Monday, I was at Jurong Point buying something at a Singapore Mint booth and after I had paid for my purchase, the cashier asked if I was pregnant. I replied that I am recovering from it.

2nd occassion was on Thursday evening, James and I were returning home, on the MRT, a lady actually wanted to give up her seat to me... I was refusing because it is not like I am still pregnant but she was like... "You are..." and she was looking at my tummy... It does looks I am still 3 months pregnant.

3rd occassion was on Friday night, we went to NTUC to buy drinks and the lady cashier was telling me to be careful when I reach out to take the bag. I replied her absent-mindedly then I realised what she was talking about.... Told James and we had a good laugh as we walked back home.

Must step up my efforts to trim my tummy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home