Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Reunion dinner


Had the family reunion dinner last night. All the usual dishes were served.

My relatives were commenting about Joelle being chubby. I think it is her cheeks, they are so pinchable (me making up this word). Cheryl and Jasper will kiss her whenever they get the chance to do so.

Jasper had a swell time at the dinner last night when he played with his cousins, they were running all over the place after the 2nd dish which is the roast suckling pig if I am not mistaken.

Cheryl got to know her aunt May, which is my cousin, who is the same age as herself.

Imagine calling someone your age auntie but my extended family is like that, because my grandfather is the oldest among his siblings with 2 younger brother and 1 younger sister. My grandaunt and my aunt, who is my father's sister is only 1 or 2 years apart. So you can imagine some of my uncles and aunts are only a few years older than myself. In fact, the youngest aunt in the family is only 1 year older than me. I have got quite a handful of cousins who is older than her.

Anyway, I will be on leave tomorrow, last minute shopping and stuff. Family reunion dinner on Saturday night (immediate family members only), will see if we can grab some last minute shopping at Chinatown after the dinner, Chinese New Year visiting, followed by lunch in the afternoon. Hopefully can get home by 4 in the afternoon to rest.

Going to eat my lunch now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home