Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Pamper myself today


Went out to pamper myself today...

Got to do my first facial after having Joelle... According to my beautician, my skin is not as glowing as before and I have slight eyebags. Told her that the eyebags are due to me being sleepless the night before. Don't know why but just can't fall asleep, kept checking on Joelle even when she is not making any noise. And when I finally fell asleep, it is time to feed her again.

Did my nails too, got some nail art to go along... pretty flowers on my toes.

When I got home, Amy told me that Joelle didn't take her nap the entire time I am not at home. Wonder what will happen when I go back to work. She will be awake the whole morning and afternoon till I get back from work. Then she will sleep soundly at night, not a bad thing as she makes a lot of noise when she sleeps.

It is 12.42am now, 31st December 2005. In a few hours, it will be 2006.

The beginning of a new year. Hopefully, things will get better in the new year. One of my wishes is that I don't need to report to the said supervisor anymore. Come to think of it, I have not check my office email since the 19th of this month. I better log in and take a look to see if there is any important emails that needs to be read.

Resolutions for the new year :
  • to loss the excess weight that I had gain this past year
  • save money, save money, save money... but I believe that this is rather difficult to achieve with a new baby
  • read the books that I had earmarked earlier this year.
  • go Bintan with the girls
  • go Bangkok for shopping
  • go Rendang (don't know if I had spelt it correctly) for the beautiful beach. (fell in love with the beach after seeing the movie that Sammi and Richie made there)
I think 6 resolutions is enough for one year. Shall look back during December 2006 to see how many have I achieve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home