Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, January 23, 2006

Finally back at work

Yes... I am back at work today... Don't have internet connection at home due to a faulty modem so no blogging for the past two week or so. Missed reading all the blogs that I normally read everyday so there is a lot to catch up on.

Ha, can you imagine, first day back at work and there is a ready an urgent and over due report that needs to be submitted... sigh...

But on the bright side, at least I am awake the entire time I am in the office despite only getting to sleep close to 2am this morning. So I am surviving on about 3 hours of sleep. The cup of coffee this morning helped to keep me awake, been so long since I last drank coffee in the morning.

Need to finish reading the rest of the emails and attachments... Hopefully can get to load pictures soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home