Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

3rd day of 2006


Can you imagine that it is already the 3rd day of 2006??!!!

Spend New Year day attending a FS (Feng Shui) talk at Suntec. Interesting to learn a few new things. Bought some stuff for the girls, James and myself.

On the 2nd day, had a small gathering at home. I think Joelle is not used to having so many people around her at once and had nightmares last night, which means that I can't get quality sleep and was up most of the night.

This morning, she seems better, at least she is not crying in her sleep that often. Bringing Jasper for his violin class later. Then I can go walkabout over at Kovan's Heartland Mall when he is having his class.

Was looking at the Almanac calendar that I bought on Sunday. It lists the good days and bad days for doing things like getting marry, commencing business, moving house, renovation and travelling. It seems that from today till Saturday, these days are no good for anything . Sunday will be better. It is lucky that I am staying home for the next few weeks.

Need to get ready to go out soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home