Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tired


Can't imagine if Joelle were to stay awake every night from now on till 4 am... I will be looked like a panda when I return to work in a few weeks time.

Last night, when she still refuse to sleep at 12am, I was like, never mind, she will go to sleep real soon but as the hours drag on from 1 to 2 to finally 4+ in the morning, I was falling asleep just rocking her in her sarong. She finally fell deeply asleep about 5 in the morning and I get to really sleep after that.

Woke up close to 12.30 this afternoon. This seems to be getting the norm nowadays. Waking up close to or after noon time. Have my lunch then get the kids to do their schoolwork.

Brought Jasper for his violin class yesterday. He request for his usual donut after class, bringing me to the shop to buy it, then we took a cab home because I can feel a headache starting.

Cindy, do try to get a copy of the Jan/Feb Fengshui World as there are the 2006 stuff that Lillian Too talked about on Sunday. Mabel and Anne, you should get it too as there are stuff there for you to follow for a better 2006, starting from the eve of CNY.

Ok, going for my nap now. Had been raining for a while now. Weather is so cooling, just right for napping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home