Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Maybe


I may be able to blog from home tonight...

Depending on my dear if he can get the modem box today and get everything fixed up.

Missed playing my jigsaw online and reading my blogs....

Heard from my HOD that I will be going back to my old department in March. I have just been transferred to his department last year and now I have to go back to my old department. I know that I am on a project basis when I got transferred but less than 2 years and I get to go back, it is a little too fast.

No more leaving the office to take the 5.15pm bus anymore. Everyone in my old department leaves the office at 5.30 to catch the 5.40 bus to get to the MRT. All eyes will be on you if you were to step out of the office early. SIGH... This means that I will reach home later in future.

Leave office at 5.15pm, I will get to reach Boon Lay MRT at 5.25pm, reach Outram at about 6pm and get to Kovan at 6.25, wait for my bus, reach home at about 7pm.

Leave office at 5.40pm, reach MRT at 5.50, reach Outram at about 6.30, Kovan at about 7 and home at about 7.30. The bus that reaches Kovan takes longer after peak hours. If I were to miss the bus, it will be another 15 to 20 minutes wait.

Come to think of it, I have been very fortunate to have my baby when I am in my present department. There is relatively little or no stress except from my sup. I can leave slightly early. The workload is lighter and there are no deadlines.

My former secretary was telling me that she will save a workstation for me. Right in front of my new supervisor but when I went over to fax this morning, I found that someone was in the midst of shifting into my said new workstation. This means that I have no place to sit in the department when I get back in March.

I was telling her that I would like to have a quiet workstation as I have grown accustom to my quiet surroundings in the present workstation.

Will just have to wait and see how's the outcome in the next few months.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home