Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

More Photos (from my phone)


This is how I looked on Jan 13 2006. Mummy's friends came to visit and Auntie Eunice brought her son, Jun Ee along. You will see him in the photos later...




























See this is Jun Ee, I am being bullied by him, getting a punch but after that we are good friends again.






This was Mummy's wallpaper on her phone's mini display.








This is the phone's main display.







Mummy likes this photo becos of my cheeks... so chubby...








Snapshot when I am in the baby cot.







Me just woke up from my nap.










Taken on Mummy's first day of work.




This is the wallpaper of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home