Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, February 06, 2006

Farewell party for my cousin...


Went for my cousin Amy's farewell party. She will be going over to Australia to study forensic science.

The whole family went over to my uncle's place at AMK for late lunch. Joelle fell asleep soon after we reached there and a few of my aunts and uncles who have not seen her was busy carrying her and playing with her.

After a while, got my aunt, cousin Jan and James to play mahjong. Excuse was that I needed the practise, which is rather true. With a base of $10, whoever with the most chips left will get $2 from the rest of the players. This is good as I will not be losing a lot. Max of only $2 if I don't get the most chips at the end of the game.

Cheryl and Jasper was with their aunts and uncle, my cousins, playing da te, I who have never managed to learn the game, the two of them picked it up over last September vacation with my cousins when they went to Malacca.

So there were two groups of us, gambling away, took a short break when Amy had to cut her birthday cake. Advance celebration of her 21st birthday due to her leaving for studies soon. The photo taking session was rather long and have to ask my uncle to hurry up as the candle is burning out soon. Some of her friends got her a hugh bunch of balloons with birthday messages printed on it. And I saw a cute doggie balloon shaped like a pug so I asked her if it is her Rocky... her pet dog when she was young and she was surprised that I remember Rocky. How can I possibly forget her dogs when each new dog was named Rocky when the old one had passed on.

At the end of the mahjong game, I had to pay $2, so you know the result of my game yesterday. Actually this is a good way to play mahjong for those who have not played in a long time as you won't incur heavy losses. Hahaha.

Finally, left for home at about 6+ in the evening. Too much excitement for Joelle and she seems to be having nightmares later in the night, crying for no reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home