Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Transport


Last night, met James at Outram to go home together. While on the bus, he started to compare the pros and cons of getting a car.

So I was telling him that I want to be like Harry Potter. Then we won't need a car anymore. A broomstick will do.

Just think about it, no COE, no road tax, no petrol, no insurance. Save a bloody whole lot of $$$...

Furthermore, no need to pay for carpark as I won't even need parking space for it. I can store my broomstick at home after I arrive home. Another plus point is that there will no no scratches on it as it is not left in the carpark. No scratch = no need to re-spray the car if there is scratches. Don't need to wash the car (I mean broomstick) as how dirty can it get. There won't be birdshit on it as it is kept at home. An occassional wipe will keep it clean from dust.

The pluses are tremendous. If there is a real Hogswarts out there, I want to enroll and learn how to ride a broomstick. But that means that all our kids will have to ride a broomstick as how can a broomstick take more than one person?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home