Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Australia...SAP...Australia...Australia....


I really dont understand... Part of my division is going over to Australia to implement SAP so I can understand why they need to discuss their plans on living arragements, transportation etc etc.

But to be discussing it for nearly two weeks?? And it is like several times a day?? I am getting a little tired of listening to people saying the same thing each time. Each discussion is about 30 to 45 mins. They will talk about how they are suppose to get their living allowances, how the entries are suppose to be posted, whether they should get a car for travelling. I think I can write a full post the next time they start their discussion. Can track how often they talk about the same thing... Hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home