Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Weekend...Weekend....


It's Friday... Toto draw tonight....

Was at the foodcourt for lunch and the lady in front of me ordered two bowls of noodles. After the stall had placed everything on a tray for her, she "requested" for more soup in each bowl. There is already a lot of soup in both bowls but she wants more. The stall helper obliged her and added more soup into each bowl. As she lifted up the tray, guess what is her remark? "Aiyoh, so heavy."

Please, you ordered two bowls of noodles and requested for more soup. You know, soup = water, water have weight?? Of course the tray will be heavy.

After lunch, went to queue to buy System 7 for the Toto draw. Surprisingly, I didn't have to queue long for my turn, less than 10 minutes and I have paid and collected my set of numbers. Most amazingly is that I saw one of my expat colleagues queuing up too. Must be attracted by the hugh payout. Will be checking the papers for the winning numbers tomorrow or teletext tonight if possible.

Waiting for my brother to be in Singapore this weekend. Have not seen my nephew for quite some time. Toddler stage, will be a cute little boy now. Valentine's day is coming, will be having dinner with James at Marina, Japanese food, my favourite.

The rest of the department is in a meeting now. At least the people involve in implementing the new system is in the meeting so the whole place is very quiet except for me, typing away.

Visiting the Bar soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home