Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Good news...Good news... and More Good news...


GOOD NEWS.....

A while ago, the Accounting Manager came over to my workstation to tell me that I will be going back to Accounting and will be doing what I have been doing before I moved over to the new department.

This confirmation is the best news I have received so far today...

Better still, I won't be reporting to the Team Leader in Beijing, nor will I be reporting to the Team Leader here. They are getting someone new to be my Manager... Hahahaha...

It seems that the horoscope book is pretty accurate.... This is a good month for me...

Second good news for the day, the Accounting Manager told me that my sup had resign as of last night. RESIGNED.... Can you imagine that??? This company's benefits are the best so far, of course, I won't know if there are any other companys' whose benefits are better than mine at the moment. But with his job grade, should be easily in the 5 figure range, afterall, he had been in this company for almost 11 to 12 years. Possibly even 15 years working in this company.

And if he had been only buying the company's shares and have not even sold any so far, he can easily take a one year break if he were to sell off all the shares now. The amount is going to be very substantial.

The Accounting Manager was so funny just now when he told me the news about my sup. He is like so surprise that I have not heard it. I was like thinking to myself, "Ahem, you manager, me small fry, of course I won't get the news that fast."

Anyway, this is the best Valentine's Day I ever had. Two good news within the day... Will be smiling even in my sleep tonight...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, February 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yoyo...congrats u r going back to ur old dept...

    Super happy huh...no need to feel bored.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, February 15, 2006, Blogger Jeni said…

    Mabel, yup was glad to be going back at least all my old kakis are there.. where I am now, too quiet. worst than my old dept...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home