Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SAP Girls 3


10.17am

Girl 3 : When are you going back to Malaysia? Have you converted your license?

Girl 2: Maybe this weekend

Girl 3: blah blah... (talk about other things)...blah blah

Girl 3 : most probably your airticket will be issued on Friday..

Girl 3: Girl 1's airticket will be issued later. blah blah blah....

Girl 3: Driving license have to convert, just called AA to cfm. Even Malaysian license have to be converted.

Girl 3: Need more drivers because Girl 4 is worried that she may not be able to drive.

10.22am end conversation...

Me getting boring, I know but me can't help listening as Girl 2 is sitting right in front of me and everyone likes to go to her desk to talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home