Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ouch II


Was at Boon Lay MRT waiting for the train to go home. Standing over at door 5, meaning that I will most probably get the 2 seater seats, if possible.

Train pulls up and stops, I walked in and a middle age man pushed his way in, stepping hard on my foot. My right toes were hurting like crazy. I said "Ouch" really loud, until the other two colleagues who boarded the train with me turned to see what had happened.

The uncle sat down and asked in mandarin, "Did I stepped on you?" I glared at him and said "Yes."

You are wearing track shoes. No matter what you step on, I believe you will have no feelings, of course, unless it is a very long nail, then you will be yelling in pain yourself.

I examined my toes and found that my nail had cracked, half of my nail polish and nail art, erased by his track shoe and it is still hurting like crazy. I was waiting for him to at least say sorry. It is not like a very difficult thing to do. You pushed your way in regardless that I was in front, stepped on my foot because of your rush to get a seat and you won't even apologised.

I really feel like shoving my feet in front of his face to show him that my nail had been cracked by him. Luckily, the crack was not a deep one so there is no bleeding.

All you want is a seat, there is plenty in the train, you don't need to push and step on me to get a seat, right?? If you were to say that you were elderly, I would have offered my seat to you if there is no seat for you.

He alighted shortly after that... So you are only sitting for a few stops...sigh... With your eagerness to get a seat, I thought that you need the seat because you will be alighting at the other end eg, Tampines or Pasir Ris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home