Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Good News...


My brother discharged from TTS yesterday...

Finally after 4 days there, he's home yesterday. Wonder if he will be leaving for Malaysia today. He looks well and appetite is very much better compared to when he first arrive in Singapore.

Joe had been having fun playing with Jasper. I think their favourite game is hide and seek. Jasper's favourite place to hide is under the bed, i believe it is due to Joe being a toddler, won't think of looking under the bed for him. So Jasper hides there most of the time.

Last night, Joe can't find him so I joined in the fun to see where he is hiding. He can be so quiet when he hides. It is when I started to get angry because he didn't answer me when I called him then he appeared from under his bed. And I have been walking in and out of his room looking for him, in the dark. So no problem when it comes to NS, sure can pass camouflage. Hahaha...

Sup just drop by to ask me to check on more expenses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home