Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Backtrack...


Friday : Discovered that my brother had left for Malaysia on Friday and will be back this weekend for his review. Meet James for dinner before going for a talk, then went home at about 9pm. Had an early night as I was tired.

Saturday : Went for to open bank account for Joelle (the CDA account) and in the afternoon went for my massage. James came to pick me after I had finished so we went home together. Went for supper with Kevin and mum.. prata... sinful as I am trying to lose weight...sigh...

Sunday : Stayed at home as James' friends are coming over for a visit. They stayed till about 6pm. Had dinner, I slept early again... bad headache... running nose

Summary : Didn't do much this weekend...

Monday : Was on MC because of the headache... it didn't get any better from my long sleep. Went to the doctor, got my med and went home to sleep some more. James stayed home to help out. On the whole, kids are ok and I had plenty of rest.

In office today, sorting out the mess created when I was away. Came to a conclusion... DO NOT TRUST THE OTHER FACILITIES ACCOUNTANTS TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED. THEY WILL ONLY MESS UP YOUR JOB.

Sup came over to ask me to set up some stuff for him... was thinking of checking with the HOD before I proceed. He is going off soon. I don't want to do stuff now only to be correcting them later.

Sigh... really hate to be caught in between bosses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home