Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Monday, February 27, 2006

Backtrack


Was on leave on Friday as I need to go get the Log Card from the Finance Company so that my brother can convert the car to a weekend car.

Had planned my day so that I can maximise my leave...

1) go finance company to get log card,
2) go see my banker to see off one of my funds
3) renew my Body Shop membership
3) go L'Oreal sales

So accordingly, I went in search of the finance company. As I don't work in Shenton Way, I am super blur when it comes to which building is where. So spend some time studying the map before I left the MRT. The finance company is near Lau Pa Sat, the lady told me that I am to go in from the entrance facing Lau Pa Sat so I walked to the side of the building facing Lau Pa Sat and guess what, I can't find any entrance, double back, and I walked into one of the subsidiary of the company and asked if that is the place to collect the car log card and was directed to another part of the building. I was tired after walking all over the place.

When I got to the said department, I was first made to wait, that is fine with me. Then the Log Card department lady said that due to LTA's system changing over the weekend, they can't release the Log Card to me. I was like, WTH... the finance department lady told me that I can collect and now you tell me that I can't get the log card.

Nevermind, she got another male colleague of hers to speak to me. First thing he say to me is that I have to speak to the lady who told me that I can come over to collect the log card and that I should call LTA to ask them about their system conversion. I asked him for LTA's hotline so that I can call them but he just brush me off saying that he have no idea that the number is and just walk off to his desk. Extremely rude to just leave a customer standing at the counter and you won't offer to help.

Boy, was I pissed! You are working in close relationship with LTA and you can tell me that you don't have their hotline?? As your customer, shouldn't you even make the effort to find the number for me?? So I used their internal phone to call the lady that I had spoken to and asked her what is happening, she asked to speak to her colleague again and then told me that she had no idea that LTA was converting their system. She added that it will be better for me to check with them directly. I told her that her colleague had told me that he had no idea what is LTA's hotline. She asked me to wait. (I can heard her complaining to another colleague that he won't help me get LTA's number and asked her what is LTA's number. So good of her)

Finally she came back to give me LTA's number and I called and they confirmed that they are changing their system last weekend. Can't do anything about it.

So I walked over to meet my banker to sign the forms for selling my funds. He did tell me that he is leaving the office but will get his girl to bring the form down for me to sign. So I went into the bank branch to wait, in less than 5 minutes, the forms were signed and I am out of the bank. Now that is good customer service.

Went over to Body Shop which just steps away from the bank. and renew my membership.

Hope over to L'Oreal's sale and I was good, I didn't spend much this time. Got some hair masque, shampoo, mascara, lip gloss, hair tonic and face mask. All in, only spend $100. Me good, control spending...

On Saturday, brought Joelle for her vaccination. She is a good girl, didn't really cry, the 1st jab was over before she realised and she didn't make a fuss, the 2nd jab, she cried a little, less than a minute and she had stopped. Good girl. Doc was saying that she may have a slight fever after the jab so we need to monitor her. Got back home and it was already close to 4pm.

Sunday, beauty time with the girls. We went to do our hair at our usual hair stylist's place. Brought Cheryl and Jasper along. They went for a swim before I went to get my hair done. Before we left home, Joelle was having slight fever but she is rather energetic so told Amy to monitor her and let her have her medicine every 6 hourly. By the time we were home, she is up and playing with Amy. No complains from Amy that she is cranky.

I had an early night as I was tired from all the activites from the past few days. James slept even earlier just to have enough sleep so that he can catch the game at 11pm last night. He is happy that his favourite team won. He went to bed at 1.30am this morning.

Now waiting for China's reply before I can start on some of the work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home