Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

SAP Girls 4


Discussion is on again today...

Girl 1 : I will be packing my lotions in a plastic bag and putting it in the zipper compartment...blah blah... so that it will not dirty my clothes if they were to spill...

Girl 2 : *whisper..... whisper* cant hear what she is saying, she is very soft spoken today

Girl 1: (now they are talking about the labour day holiday over in melbourne) we can go to xxxx during their labour day holiday....

Girl 2 : (something about her parents going over to visit her, free lodging becos her apt is paid for by the co.)

Girl 1 : blah blah ... (how they are going to drive to the different places in melbourne for sightseeing) ... blah blah

Girl 1 : I am leaving my coats here unless I will be there for more than 6 months then I wil bring them over...

Thank God they will be flying off this weekend... Won't be in the office on Friday, taking leave... for my massage... heavenly....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home