Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Meetings


This morning, one of my colleagues IM me asking if my sup had spoken to me about his resignation. I then realised that till the moment the announcement came out. He had not spoken about his resignation at all. I believe that it is because 1) I don't report to him directly so he can't be bothered to tell me, 2) I am way down the ladder so no point telling me and perhaps 3) he is waiting for me to ask him why he is leaving...

My ex Team Leader was online and we chatted for a while yesterday. The both of us used to work under him before he was posted to HQ for work assignment. She is sad that for someone who had worked so long, his resignation announcement is only 2 lines.

Came out of the afternoon meeting, now we have a mini 6 Sigma project to see who does what and why... The China accountants will be in the office 1st week of Singapore so I will discuss further with him when he is here.

Long weekend...here I come... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home