Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Days on staying at home


Stayed at home on Tuesday and today. Mum is busy with her stuff so I need to take leave to stay home to look after the kids.

Went for my massage on Tuesday morning. Met a Taiwanese middle age lady at the MRT station. She wants to go to Raffles Place to do her banking so brought her all the way there as I am going down to Raffles Place myself. She is quite an independent lady, wanting to explore the way to Changi Airport herself on Wednesday using the MRT. So was telling her which stops to alight and change MRT to get to Changi Airport.

Was slightly late for my massage but managed to finished on time as I need to rush home to get the kids.

Slept till 10+ today before I woke up. Went to the bank to retrieve a check as my aunt wrote 07 instead of 06 for the year. Bank it next year then. Hahaha..

Back at home now, surfing the net. Will take short nap soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home