Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Dreams....


Dreamt of my ex-colleague last night.

She had left the company with a not too good reputation. Exact details, I won't go into but let's just say that most people know the reason why she left the company.

I dreamt that apparently we were working in the same company because we were having lunch with a lot of other people. I can see the shock in her eyes when she saw me and she quickly turn to her lunch partner and started chatting, ignoring me. It is fine with me as I am not in the mood to talk to her. When she handed part of her jobscope to me, it was in a haphazard way, going back to her for clarification always ended up without a clear idea of what she is talking about because she will beat around the bush and won't answer the question directly. After a while, it is better to figure out how to do the job or to seek help from other people than to consult her, even though she is suppose to be the subject matter expert.

Woke up this morning before my alarm went off because Joelle was crying for her milk. Have not fallen asleep before the alarm starting to ring. Sigh, lack of sleep....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home