Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Kena sabo... by sup again


Last week, we received some invoices from our consultant, billing us for work done in various countries.

Besides Singapore, this round, there are work done in China and Australia. So there are some invoices for China and Australia, and some for Singapore but pertaining to China and Australia.

So I was asked to book some invoices in Singapore, which is very clear cut. For those that were invoice to Singapore but pertain to China, my sup asked me to get them paid here and billed them and for those pertaining to Australia, we get them to pay the invoices. This will lead to a lot of accounting entries being made and there is also the issue of accountability. Why are we being billed when it is for China or Australia? Just because it is stated that it is work done for China or Australia and we billed them? Why don't the consultant billed the other party directly instead of through us?

Anyway, today, he came to asked me why is it that we are asking Australia to pay for something that is billed to us. I told him that I had checked with him and he had insisted to get Australia to pay that invoice as it is work pertaining to them. He then told me that he had miscommunicated with me. It should be that we pay and bill them. Same treatment as China. Then he should have said so in the beginning.

Today, I have to keep following up with the approval for the payment of this invoice. If everything is done correctly in the first place, then there won't be so much double work to be done now...

Sickening........Nevermind, I will tolerate for one more week.... tolerate, Tolerate, TOLERATE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home