Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Poor Dear...

Edited on Mar 14... Photos attached...

Sigh, just got call from James that he had injured his finger. Something about hitting his finger against his laptop bag and it is now bend in a funny angle.

I can't imagine how it looks so he is taking pictures for me to see when I get home... I will further edit this post later with pictures...


This is what James' pinkie looked like after he injured it last Friday. Couldn't bend it and it is sort of sticking out at an angle.

This is how it is looking like now. After visiting the doctor. Spent more than 1 hour waiting for him at the doctor's. She took the time to slowly massage his finger, use some kind of heat therapy to stimulate the blood circulation etc.

Poor James...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home