Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Sick but recovering...


Was sick since Monday night. Actually it started since after lunch on Monday. Throat getting that prickly feeling signalling the start of a sorethroat. Drank lots of water to try to stem the sorethroat but no use. By the time I left the office, I am having chills.

Went to the doctor after dinner and one look at my throat, he went "tsk tsk tsk..." I asked, "That bad?" Reply was, "It is all red and sore, a flu could be coming with it."

Yikes, that is bad, considering that I am on leave next week to go on a short holiday with the kids and family.

"3 days MC. You better rest at home. Don't go near your kids, this sorethroat is very infectious." Came from the doctor.

I was telling James that he will need to sleep in the other room if not, he could catch it from me. But he didn't and true enough, he called me after lunch the next day saying that he seems to be getting a sorethroat also. His turn to see the doctor on Tuesday night.

Didn't dare to go near the kids especially Joelle as she is still a baby. Will be terrible if she gets sick now when all she can do is cry instead of telling us what is wrong.

Total knockout on Tuesday, just take the medicine and sleep, waking up only to eat my meals. Same for Wednesday, with just that little bit of time to read the papers before sleeping.

Today is the best so far, at least I am staying awake since I woke up this morning. Not feeling that tired anymore and the throat feels better.

Back to work tomorrow. Hopefully won't infect anyone in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home