Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Serangoon Garden


Got a shock when I read Anne's blog yesterday. Getting worried, I tried to called her but she didn't answer. Tried calling Mabel then and asked her if she had met with Anne or called her, telling her that her blog sounds worrying.

Anne finally called me on her way to work, saying that she will call me later when she reach office. Waited for her call till lunch time, she didn't call me... But Mabel did get to talk to her and told me that she is alright.

Agreed to meet at Serangoon Garden last night. Special request from Anne to bring a laptop so that she can work and talk to us at the same time. Ended up, only Mabel, Joycelyn and myself, were talking and laughing most of the time. Anne is busy working on the laptop.

She told us that her sup is "bian tai", aiyah, I think perhaps most sups are "bian tai" ones, only a handful are normal... i.e. they think and act logically. It really depends on your luck to get a good one.

Mabel and Joycelyn will be free after today. Last day at work, the feeling must be superb. Mabel only start work next week. So it is like she is having a one week holiday also, like the children. Hahahaha.

Picture of Joelle, hugging her pinky bear bear. She is starting to hug her bear and little pillow when she sleeps, looks so adorable when she does that.



That's all for now. Last post most probably tomorrow before I leave for Malaysia. Shall blog when I am back next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home