Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Month End Closing


Once again, I have to start doing the Month End Closing.

Need to get the GL accountants to close their accounts early so that I can get my report out for review. But I think they have not been closing for the last few months that I was away so they are not used to closing the accounts early now. One of the facility had a new staff, transfer from another region to our office here. He said that he can only give me the report on Monday after he closed his books today. I need to close my system on Monday too. Can anticipate the mad rush ahead for myself if he can't get his report ready. Maybe he will be back in the office on Saturday to work...

Had finally moved back to Accounting with all my stuff last evening. Took me about 3 hours to settle down in the new workstation, from packing my things to unpacking my things and getting IT to shift my computer over.

Noticed that the day passes very fast today, before I even know it, I was late for lunch.

Too many things to do since I transfer back. Both a good sign and a bad sign...SIGH....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home