Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday...


Went for my massage today. Brought Joelle along to let Melissa have a look at her.

Everyone at the saloon was oohing and aahing over her once we were there. Exclamations of "She is so cute...", "She looks like a hamburger", "I want to pinch her cheeks"...

She was a little overwhelmed with all the attention at first and cried a little but was okay after that. Didn't heard any cries from her when I went for my massage and she stayed outside with Amy. She even managed to sleep for a while.

Went to pick James up and go over to IMM for dinner. She is sound asleep most of the time. Walked around for a while before we head for home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home