Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tired


Yesterday was the deadline for me to close my system for the month. First closing for me after a long time. I had started to close a few of the easier facilities on Friday so that I will only be left with the tough one on Monday. The accountant had promised that he will give me the report on Monday morning.

But guess what, it is only after I had chased him from before lunch (10+ in the morning) till 4.30pm that he finally managed to pass me the report at 4.35pm. He kept telling me to give him another 10 minutes but his 10 minutes is what the girls would tell their boyfriends to wait another 10 minutes so that they can finish their makeup. This gives a new meaning to "rubber time" ...

It is lucky that there are no griefs when I tried to close that particular facility if not, I will really scream at him for wasting my time, waiting for him.

Still not too use to my new place because it is more open than the previous one.
The partitions are way lower and my new supervisor is sitting behind me. There is a high partition that separates us which is good for me because I am really not use to the fact that he can just stand up and see what I am doing. My previous supervisor likes to see what I have on screen each time he comes into my partition. Wonder how he is doing right now.

Went over to Malaysia over the weekend with Joelle. Collected her passport and went in directly. She is quite good in the sense that she is not fussy when we are travelling.

Here's her passport photo...



One of the recent photos that we took of her...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home