Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

On leave and sick


Celebrated my birthday with my family on Saturday at Waraku. Even Mum and Kevin said that the food is good but the portions are rather large.

Went to get the Motorola phone for Amy but the boss of the shop is not around so we need to make arrangement again.

Surprisingly, met Gavin and his family over at Marina. They had just went to the Dive Exhibition at Suntec. Both his kids are so grown up now.

Sunday, noticed that Joelle's eyes are rather teary, seems to be coming down with a cold. Decide to bring her to the doctor on Monday.

Early Monday morning, we brought her to the doctor and it was sometime before we get to see the doctor. True enough, she is down with a cold. The first time we got her to take her medicine, she is rather cooperative, but from the second time onwards, she just refuse to take her medicine. Crying and spitting it out, it took the 3 of us to get her to take her medicine. But by Wednesday, she is very much better.

But I start to feel tired and had body aches on Tuesday night. Turn out that I got the flu also. Slept early on Tuesday night and most of Wednesday afternoon. Not too good as I am spending my leave sleeping most of the time but with a running nose and body aches, I think it is best that I sleep and get well as soon as possible.

Took my med just now but still my nose is running like crazy and I keep sneezing away.

That's it, I am off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home