Taurus & Leo

This is a Place for me to give vent to my frustrations and my thoughts for the day...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rain days


Past few days had been rainy days. Best for snuggling under blankets with a good book to spend the afternoon reading.

My colleague past the 4th book from Jean M. Auel to me this morning. I am only half way through the 3rd book. Reading had been slow as I had been doing crossword puzzles now instead of reading on the MRT on the way back.

But still, I am fallling asleep on the train. Too tired to keep awake even when I am reading.

New workstation is rather open compared to the last one. With the supervisor sitting behind me and nothing much except for a high partition between us. Can't blog as and when I like anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home